Services Provided at Regional Lung and Sleep Clinic
At Regional Lung and Sleep Clinic, we aim to provide our patients the highest quality of clinical services personalized for their individual needs. Our staff members are professional, courteous, efficient and ready to assist you with your outpatient healthcare needs.
We provide a variety of services including:
Chest Medicine Consultation
Evaluation and management of:
- Breathing related symptoms including, cough, wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing up blood, etc.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Emphysema
- Abnormal Chest X-rays and CT scans of chest.
- Second opinions regarding Diagnosis and treatment options, for lung related conditions
- Asbestosis and Mesothelioma
- Pneumonia, acute and chronic
- Oxygen Therapy
Most insurances are accepted.
Sleep Medicine Consultation
Evaluation and Management of Sleep related conditions including:
- Sleep Apnea
- Primary Snoring
- Restless Legs
- Nocturnal Behavior disturbances
We offer HOME SLEEP STUDIES... !! Call office for eligibility and scheduling information.
Most insurances are accepted. Please call office for Self Pay and senior discounts.
Breathing Test (Pulmonary Function Testing)
These tests help find the cause of breathing related symptoms. At present we provide the following types of breathing tests:
- Spirometry: with and without breathing medications.
- Flow volume loop
- Asthma challenge testing.
Further Advanced breathing tests, Sleep Lab services (for Sleep Study), and Radiology services (including Chest X-Rays and CT scans) are made available through various independent and Hospital based facilities. These selections are based on patient preference and geographic location, insurance coverage, and quality of service provided.
If you have any question concerning appointment scheduling, insurance coverage or prices, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will assist you in finding the best solutions for your health needs.